Saturday, February 13, 2010

Woody the Woodpecker gets His

I got this in my inbox and told to make it dance...so here it goes.

I think this is what passes for the animal kingdom version of "Shut the F*ck-Up"

When I first saw this picture in my inbox.  My first thought was..."Well if your going to make that much noise in the forest, your asking for it."  I could just hear the "Beef, It's what for dinner" jingle play in my head while birds of prey heads popped up everywhere as soon as the wood pecker started pecking.  But then I actually looked at the picture...yeah this was personal.

Everyone remember how annoying Woody the Woodpecker was?  Something tells me that yellow bird had enough of being woken up at dawn by that incessant pecking and decided to do something about it.  I would say ripping his tongue out of his head might be a little extreme....but I guess if that's the only way to turn off the alarm clock...

Honestly would you mess with the yellow bird?  I mean Mr. Miagi was nobody to mess with just because he could catch a fly with some chopsticks.  This bird caught a woodpecker by it's tounge in MIDFLIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment