Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl Star? Andy the Anteater

In a year bereft of stars, Andy the Anteater: Green Police Enforcer...rose to the top.


After seeing that commercial, I'm half expecting the green police to come busting down my door with Andy in the lead...I just know he will sniff out my contraband stash of double ply toilet paper!

Honestly this needs to be just the start for Andy. He needs to shoot for the big time...beer commercials. If you thought Spuds McKenzie could sell the beer and pull in the ladies...Andy will rock your world. Put a little tuxedo on him and he will be as cute as a puppy, but with an air of foreign sophistication.

Spuds can't touch this

Aside:  I want one of those hip leashes for my dogs...gotta be better at keeping them from tangling up their feet in the leash.

After the jump.  Video of Andy making a bust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment