Saturday, February 20, 2010

Things I think I think: February 20, 2010


Apparently Disney characters(I'm looking at you Donald) are the paragon of mental health!


1. This picture just had to be the basis of someones senior thesis.

2. Someone needs to dress up as Pepe Le Pew and follow Tiger Woods from hole to hole. Come on Late Night...make this happen.

3. Honestly where are Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird in the above graphic? Tweety Bird obviously has the psychological make-up of a serial killer, and Bugs Bunny...well he's just a dick.

4. Had Hudson out for a walk today. We come to some plowed up snow that reaches over my head...Hudson decides to climb it and then decides to leave a little present right there at the very top. So I had the surreal moment of waving at a gawking passing car as my dog made himself "king of the mountain" for all the world to see....and no...I wasn't climbing up there to pick it up. Couldn't take that away from him heh.

5. It's late Friday night and I've been studying for an exam all night...about the only thing that convinces me that this isn't some terrible nightmare were I've traveled back in time is the heating pad on my achy back...that never happened in my 20's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment