Saturday, February 20, 2010

Links: Brought to you by my crazy brother volunteering for flight deck duty.

Flight ops off the Philippines

Saw that The Shattner was going to be doing a TV show based on a Twitter feed, so I had to check it out.  I hope I'm this cool when I'm old! Shitmydadsays

After honing myskills online, next family game is going to be cutthroat!  Blokus

Nice photo essay of the Iwo Jima battle.  I was hating on the flyboys at the begining...and that was when they showed the results of a bonzai charge on the airfield.  Iwo Jima

Acid Cat: Been making the rounds the last two days, but I haven't seen anyone ask why the cat(aka killing machine) isn't hunting anything in it's acid trip!  I mean there are turkeys, fish, even little chicks...no cat can pass that up!  Friskies...when you need a hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment