Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things I think I think: January 2, 2010

1. Maybe Pandas don't procreate because they think of each other as too "Cute".

2. Do you ever think Santa will look at the cookies left out for him and just snap yelling "I don't want any damn cookies....I want a Pony!"

3. Christmas shopping is alot more fun when you have little kids to buy for.

4. For someone who just got done leacturing us all about the evils of global warming...you would think the president would have found a place a little colder and a little closer than Hawaii to spend his Christmas vacation.

5. I'm convinced the world started going down hill with the invention of the microwave....once you could get a hot meal in 30 seconds...attention spans and concentration went out the window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment